[Rhodes22-list] Public Education - Yeah, it's POLITICAL

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Sep 24 20:41:28 EDT 2008

Lewisville ISD has now asked that the charges be dropped, claiming they
THOUGHT the students would just be ticketed and released.

Riiiiigggggghhhhhhttttt. You often see people handcuffed when they're
about to get a ticket and released.

And that sweet looking lady explaining it all, she DID sound like she
was just explaining away a ticket, right???

They gave in to public pressure, and that's nice. But, you have to
wonder, what kind of bureaucratic cloistered idiot has to have the
public PRESSURE him (and/or her) to realize that ANY police involvement
in a situation like this is absurd.

Pull 'em into the principle's office. Make 'em pick up trash at the
stadium, but POLICE???!!!???

Again, this is a case of bureaucrats taking their job way too seriously.
Nothing wrong with taking their job serious, it's just they're doing it
on the wrong aspect of their job!!