[Rhodes22-list] True Confessions - I Belong to a Crime Family

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 21:23:49 EDT 2008

Chris,

This discussion, as gross as it may be, is a welcome relief from
politics and watching my "wealth" shrink.

About 20 years ago, my older brother and now business partner, came to
visit me in Little Rock.  We were at a hole-in-the-wall bar and
someone started a contest.  Now my brother is much better than average
but it was obvious the competition brought some "powerful guns" to the
battleground.  Brother Gary held is own for about 30 minutes until he
finally, uh, ran out of gas.  Then the enemy revealed their secret.
They had a popcycle stick on a rubber band inside of an envelope.

Maybe you needed to be there, or drunk, or both.

Brad