[Rhodes22-list] Re publican's Web Site! (Political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:13:51 EDT 2008

Rob,

Did you take the time to poke around the website of the movie?
Liberal claptrap. I don't have the time or energy to debunk all the
silliness printed there but I will take on WalMart.  First, I love
WalMart, probably because I'm a heathen redneck and like the fact that
I can buy bullets in the gun department while my wife is shopping for
tomatoes, but whatever.  WalMart could offer its employees health
care, hell, they COULD offer them free housing.  You'd pay more for
goods at WalMart but then you don't shop there anyway, right?  Does
the farmer's market where you buy your arugula offer health care?
WalMart is a business and one that is very well run (and besides, if
my 401K doesn't recover I may want to work there someday).

Do they have an economics department on your campus?  Maybe you should
broaden your education some.

Brad