[Rhodes22-list] Bush Speech

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:28:24 EDT 2008

Rob,

What I fail to understand is why everyone wants to paint Bush as SOLELY
responsible for everything that happens in this country.  Last time I
checked we weren't living in a dictatorship.  Congress has to pass the laws
before the President can sign them.  Congress shares just as much
responsibility in this as Bush.  Let's give credit, and blame, where it is
due and not just dump it on a convenient scapegoat.

Hank