[Rhodes22-list] Health Care (Political)

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Sep 25 13:16:14 EDT 2008

Brad,

If you want to try your hand at being "King for a Day" you will need some
REAL documented experience.  I suggest keeping your eye on the gov's office
in Alaska as I hear it may be available soon and seems to be a great
experience builder.  You could be her VP in '12!

Nah, stick to doing what you know best: driving the sky bus.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Brad Haslett" <flybrad at gmail.com>Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008