[Rhodes22-list] Coastal Storm

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 16:00:47 EDT 2008

Mother Nature is preparing to blindside us...this 'coastal storm' (it doesn't fit into any category yet, other than nor'easter at this point) is bringing us loads of rain & gusty winds...

The tide clock tells me the tide is falling; we are about 2 hrs from low tide; yet a quick walk to the dock showed me that the water is above the usual high spring tide mark..

This will be an interesting night....

On a previous topic: I picked up a 14# Delta and 6' of chain w/shackle this AM from a marine consignment guy down the road a piece...whole shebang was $57.00.

elle