[Rhodes22-list] Mast Hoist System

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Sep 25 16:01:25 EDT 2008

Is that what General Boats is calling it these days or is that
something different?

What do you want to know? We keep the boat in a slip but store her on
the trailer over the winter. We launch and retrieve ourselves using
the mast hoist sytem we bought from GB. It works great. One person
could do it though we always have 2.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD