[Rhodes22-list] Warning: Bad Puns

pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net
Thu Sep 25 16:09:47 EDT 2008

1. The roundest knight at king Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference.

     He acquired his size from too much pi.

  2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island,

      but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.

 3. She was only a whisky maker,

     but he loved her still.

 4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because

    it was a weapon of math disruption.

 5. No matter how much you push the envelope,

     itʼll still be stationery.

 6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road

     and was cited for littering.

 7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in

     Linoleum Blownapart.

 8. Two silk worms had a race.

     They ended up in a tie.

 9. Time flies like an arrow.

        Fruit flies like a banana.

 10. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway.

       One hat said to the other, 'You stay here, I'll go on a head.'

 11. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger.

       Then it hit me.

 12. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital.

      When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was,

      a nurse said, 'No change yet.'

 13. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.

 14. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was

      a small medium at large.

 15. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now

      a seasoned veteran.

 16. A backward poet writes inverse.

 17. In democracy it's your vote that counts.

      In feudalism it's your count that votes.

 18. When cannibals ate a missionary,

      they got a taste of religion.