[Rhodes22-list] Coastal Storm reply to Mike

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Sep 25 18:16:56 EDT 2008

The house in frame 11 has a message.  The owners lost there last house to a
hurricane.  They hired an architect to design a house that would withstand a
cat 5 hurricane and hired a contractor to build it like it was supposed to
be built.  That house is not an accident, rather it is an example.

This picture was commented on by the pilot and house owner on the national
news.

I suspect that it did not have a subprime mortagage.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA