[Rhodes22-list] Jim Johnston Mast Hoist Question

jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net
Thu Sep 25 20:42:55 EDT 2008

Ed K. Sorry, I didn't finish my email. My questions are:  Does it work
well? Is
it too large to keep on the boat most of the time? I have a possible need to
lower my mast to go under a bridge and raise it again once I'm under &
thru the
river. A quick review of some of your experiences with the mast system
would be
appreciated. Jim J.
Quoting jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net: