[Rhodes22-list] Bush Speech

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 10:42:48 EDT 2008

Rummy, Art, et al,

The winners in all we are embroiled in now will be the guys who lose
least. For a time it might be best to worry less about making money and
concentrate on retaining what principal you have. Yes, you might lose a
bit to inflation, but better to lose a little to inflation and still be
building a bigger principal, than to lose to inflation AND lose
principal too.

There WILL be some bargains out there after a bit, but you have to still
have the money to take advantage of them when they come. This means,
don't lose it now. Tighten up those stop losses.

Just some free advice and probably worth every penny :-)

Rik

Ayn Rand was a prophet - - it isn't my fault