[Rhodes22-list] Bush Speech

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 11:16:20 EDT 2008

Brad,

Hmmm, thought that was Will Rogers, but maybe he only stole it from Ole Sam.

Pretty good advice either way, in my mind

Rik

Ayn Rand was a prophet - - it isn't my fault

Will Rogers often said, "There's nothing quite like money in the bank." He went on to say, "I'm not so concerned about the return on my money as I am about the return of my money."