[Rhodes22-list] Brad & Bell E, Political question

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 13:27:45 EDT 2008

Herb -  I for one don't think this is a left or right issue and didn't make
any reference to either side in my posts.You know me, I pretty much hate
both parties.  I was referring to your past comments suggesting that liberal
media spin was overstating the mortgage problem. The fact is the media if
anything had understated the problem. If this comments I mentioned were from
a different Herb my humble apologies.. Two years ago many of my friends and
family were calling me chicken little .. I worked in Mortgage Banking for
over 12 years so I was a little closer to the issues than most. So again if
you weren't the Herb that stated the liberal media was creating the problem
I do stand corrected..

OK?

Fair Winds,  Wally