[Rhodes22-list] Brad - definitely gas in Tennessee

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Sep 27 19:55:59 EDT 2008

I tried to, but wanted to hedge my bet some. I said that I'd take him up
on it but that it would be "no one wins" bet if she accepted and Obama
announced a single term candidacy.

I don't think Hillary is interested in being VP for 8 years.

Interestingly, some of the folks I race with (a couple) are both
Democrats. They wanted Hillary to be the P candidate, and now they want
Obama to win.

They both agreed that Hillary would likely take the #2 spot, because
"she wants to make history"; they also both agreed that it would be like
putting a target on Obama's back.

These are her FANS!!