[Rhodes22-list] Hold on!

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Sep 29 17:56:35 EDT 2008

Wait a minute Wally. Uhuh, that's not spite. She is supposed to be
SPEAKER of the HOUSE. Not mouthpiece for the Democratic party.

She torpedoed a bi-partisan effort, my trying to turn it into a election
issue. She goofed.

And what about the 40% of her fellow Dems that didn't get on board?

Let's face it, if this REALLY was a "Democratic" effort, they didn't
need the Republicans. They own both sides of Congress.