[Rhodes22-list] Jim Johnston Mast Hoist Question And Stan's Reply

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Sep 29 19:32:43 EDT 2008

Jim,

Stan replied to you, "we usually have them in stock" - it is important to
understand he was referring to his 'Show Boat'.  Are you ready to move to a
new boat?

Jim,

John Lock who replied to 'Cowie' is the 'List Administrator'.  Read John
Lock's reply to his planned action.

Michael Meltzer was our 'original list administrator' is now posting jokes.
He has a boat load of women sailors in his household.

Ed K
Grenville, SC, USA
Addendum: "If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn't need
motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around."
Jim Rohn