[Rhodes22-list] Failure or success?

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Sep 29 21:40:11 EDT 2008

Robert,

Did I miss something that you didn't?

Wasn't it 66% of the Republicans that voted NO, and 60% of the Democrats
that voted AYE?

So why is it that when 40% of the Dems don't give in, and 66% of the
Repubs don't give in, it's the Dem's that are "standing fast"?

Don't get me wrong, I think they're all playing politics, but you have
an interesting way of counting...