[Rhodes22-list] Brad - You must be copying in CNN

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 22:32:02 EDT 2008

Ed,

As you know, I'm a partisan, but I'm also a realist. To put this in
percentage terms, we only needed slightly less than 3% of the House to
change their vote to press on.  I can't possibly describe in words (at
least suitable for a sailors bar) how I feel about Pelosi.  She could
have kept her pie-hole shut for once and thought of her country first
and got this done.  It didn't happen.  A lot of Hollywood run their
mouths off every election about how they're going to move if their
side doesn't win, and they're always full of shit.  I'm trying real
hard to see the positive side of things here, but, Fan and I discussed
over dinner, "what's the worst that could happen to us?"  China is
short 10,000 pilots and we own two properties there that are paid for.

What, me worry?  If it weren't for the boys, I wouldn't be.

Brad