[Rhodes22-list] Working - humor (was necking - humor)

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 22:41:08 EDT 2008

I was lucky enough to be one of two chaperones to accompany the Advanced Marine Bio kids to Forfar Field Station on Andros Island, Bahamas for a week.

Andros is the only island in the Bahamian chain that has 'sweet' water. Ships from Nassau travel several times daily to Andros to carry water to Nassau's resorts.

In the 'primitive' bathrooms on Andros were signs, imploring the occupant to conserve water:
"If it's brown, flush it down; if it's yellow, let it mellow."

(I'd mention my hope that this is not a tasteless posting, but that just makes it worse....)

elle