[Rhodes22-list] Another Reason to Clean House at The White House (Political)

Ben Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Tue Sep 30 10:28:30 EDT 2008

Brad,

That's the point my friend.  You can fire all 93.  You can fire 8.  You can
fire any number, but you can't fire even 1 if it is for an illegal reason
(like your pal Pete Domenici calling you to say "hey Karl we're in a tough
election cycle here and the US Attorney hasn't indicted any Democrats
yet...I want you to fire his ass).  Capishe??(is that spelled right?)

Best Wishes,

Ben C.