[Rhodes22-list] Another Reason to Clean House at The White House (Political)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Sep 30 10:52:33 EDT 2008

Now THERE'S a valid reason for rabid Dems to vote against the McCain (or
Palin, in some cases). Can't derail the "Get Bush" campaign.

And of course the dept of justice has a "proud hallmark" of being
independent. I'm sure it dates at least back to the days when the
Attorney General was the brother of the sitting President.

I probably won't be changing vote over this one.