[Rhodes22-list] Jim Johnston Mast Hoist Question

jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net
Tue Sep 30 11:15:53 EDT 2008

Quoting R22RumRunner at aol.com:
Rummy, As usual, good, sound, down to earth advise. "The Six Pack Method"
normally good fun for all. Now lets check the age of our fellow LIST members.
The ole' days with Papst Blue Ribbon not PBR, E&B, Hamms, Gobels and Pffiers
GIQ (giant imperial quart) $.99 for a gallon of brew.  No wonder I have no
friends. Jim J