[Rhodes22-list] Politcal - Presidential Debate

petelargo petelauritzen at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 30 15:57:39 EDT 2008

I personally thought McCain did as good as he could. Obama did not do as good
as he could have. McCains condescending "stance" ie non eye contact, non
acknowledgement of Obama, disdaining attitude, dominating the conversation,
was not well received by polls.  They will fix him on the next one. He will
be more gentlemanly. We will see if  Obama is willing to stick the knife in
him in the next one.