[Rhodes22-list] Another Reason to Clean House at The White House (Political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:39:17 EDT 2008

Ben,

Reality calls, I have to meet my daughter's bus in 30 minutes.  I'll
read the article later this evening and get back to you.  From the
photo, yep, been there, done that, got the attorney fees.

She's smart, she's blond, and she's got/is an attorney.  Mix that up
however you want. The outcome ain't good!

Brad