[Rhodes22-list] Politcal - Presidential Debate

petelargo petelauritzen at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 30 17:01:54 EDT 2008

It's just my personal observation. Politics is the art of managing
"perception". It has minimal to do with actual truth or whether 'prick-ness'
is good or bad. Like him or not, Obama has accomplished some amazing things
politically, including taking down the Clinton machine. Why? They misjudged
his "ground game".  The McCain campaign needed Palin to secure the religious
vote as this was on shaky ground. He is getting some centrist women with
Palin, but probably republican women that came back.  Now he's Mr. Hail Mary
all over the place.  Perception of that looks desperate. Their problem again
is the Obama ground game. He has registered over 10x more people than the
repubs. If that 12 million is energized to show, watch out.