[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Sailing the Rhodes 22

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 30 18:59:57 EDT 2008

Wally B,

Be advised we already have a Wally B, but he goes by Wally.  He is a long
timer.

This web site has archives.  Archives are a history of posts made to this
forum.  All your questions have been answer and discussed many times from
many points of view.  Learn how to search archives to get other opinions.

I am sure that others will answer your questions directly but it may take
time.  So relax and reseach.  Feel free to ask again and again.

Consider trailering south, our water is soft in winter.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the
things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the
bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your
sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”  Mark Twain