[Rhodes22-list] Line Replacement on the GBI Furler

David Culp dculp at hsbtx.com
Tue Sep 30 23:23:00 EDT 2008

I am getting ready to pull the boat and do my annual maintenance.  This
year, I am replacing running rigging where necessary and one place necessary
is the furling line which runs to the old GBI genoa furler.  The line
disappears inside the reel tube and I don't know how it is secured.  I know
some of you have the very simple and efficient GBI furler and was wondering
if somebody had changed out the line and what is involved.

Thanks in advance.
David Culp