[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes list

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 4 11:23:59 EDT 2009

Lee,
As I can get up your way sometime, could you use a crew?  If the truth be known, I want to be sure to collect on our Army/Navy game bet (T-bone, etc.)  At certain reckless moments I have contemplated driving to DC sans my Rhodes, which I locate in St Pete for now.  Of course, I always need crew in Florida.  There happens to be another famout Rhoadie skipper local to St Pete,  but he may really be a filch.  Beware of anyone who wants "a slice of the bet."
Chow,
Art