[Rhodes22-list] Survey Results

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Apr 6 12:22:06 EDT 2009

Mary Lou,

Thanks for posting.  Results could be argued, but like you said it's an
owners' satisfaction survey, and what's more important than that?

Under "Runners Up" they listed the number of respondents.  I wonder what the
numbers were for the top 10.

Learned something about the Kent Narrows current yesterday.  3.5 knot wind
and I couldn't even get the boat pointed into the wind beyond a beam reach.
Now I wonder how much help the current has been when I've hit my
record-breaking speeds.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD