[Rhodes22-list] By way of introduction, Ahoy, and request for advice

atmcneil atmcneil at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:03:55 EDT 2009

I'm sure Rummy is correct. It's a bit hard to explain so I was going to get
some pictures and post them tonight.  I thinks the part with all the bolts
is the centerboard flange. That part DOES NOT show signs of leaking. On top
of the centerboard flange is the centerboard cap, where there are 3 bolts
with nuts. The heads of the bolts must be in the centerboard trunk (holding
the two mini-blocks for the mechanical advantage and centerboard pennant, I
believe).

I'll post a picture or 2 this evening and describe what I intend to do. Then
people can look at it and either agree and cheer me on, or disagree and talk
me out of what I'm going to try.

Stay tuned!

Andy