[Rhodes22-list] By way of introduction, Ahoy, and request for advice

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 7 17:16:36 EDT 2009

Andy,
I stand corrected.  The test sail and factory attention should have been adequate based on what you say.  You might inquire what was seen at the plant that required a crew of 4 to correct.  That might provide additional input to what has come up from the skippers.  Many of the leak conditions have an obvious and simple solution found with a simple water hose.  Good luck and happier sailing!
Art