[Rhodes22-list] By way of introduction, Ahoy, and request for advice

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Apr 7 18:20:35 EDT 2009

Caesar,

Due to the length of the line in the email, the address "wraps" from one
line to another.  The ".jpg" falls to the next line and when you attempt to
retrieve the pix, you only have the first portion of the address.  You may
have to add the second portion manually when they wrap across multiple
lines.

For your convenience, I have provided short address references using TinyURL
to convert the long addresses as follows:

Getaway1.jpg:  http://tinyurl.com/c7d6dm
Getaway2.jpg:  http://tinyurl.com/d3g3lh

It's sort of like sailing, eventually you get the hang of it.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Caesar Paul" Tuesday, April 07, 2009 6:00 PM
Rob,

I cannot open your pictures. I'm getting error # 404. Is there something I
can do at my end.

Caesar