[Rhodes22-list] Hartwell Sail In

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 15:29:11 EDT 2009

Art,
It's a nice thought, but we still are 7 feet below full pool with now ay of
 knowing what the weather or the Army Corps will do to us. I would rather
hold  off another year, perhaps the summer/fall of 2010. That would give us
enough  time to get it organized and also give fellow Rhodies the opportunity
to plan  for it.
Now, that being said, if there are people wanting to come down here and
sail this summer, our dock is available and we have been known to put up a
few people from time to time. The bar is always well stocked.

Rummy
recession.