[Rhodes22-list] Re design of Rhodes Interior and elimination of compression post.

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 22:21:53 EDT 2009

John,

There was a conversation about moving the stays and the common thought as I
remember it was that the cabin top is not stressed for this.  You'd have to
transfer the load directly to the bulkhead which would have to be well
anchored to the keel of stringers, I believe.  Is this what you are talking
about?

Hank