[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes with Open Interior

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 24 16:26:47 EDT 2009

Rob,
I see the pictures below now.  It sure addresses the question I asked about opening up the bulkhead.  They certainly open up that option, although I want to make the v-berths lengthen to the compression post and across with a removable board, and with the area above the board open.  I really cannot imagine the compression post buckling.

Art