[Rhodes22-list] Prospective Rhodes 22 sailboat owner

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 00:13:23 EDT 2009

Tom,

Amazing conincidence, but my wife and I will be trailering our R-22 down to Punta Gorda on Saturday, May 2 and launching at Laishley Park.  This will be our 6th trip to this area and we hope to get it just right eventually.  Anyway, if you want to see one trailered, launched and prepped for a 1 week cruise, please feel free to meet us on Saturday in Punta Gorda.  You can call me at (912) 271-2371.  We live in the Savannah, GA area and will probably be getting to Punta Gorda between 12 noon and 1pm on Sat, May 2.

Hope to see you.

Bob K

Yankee Clipper ('95)