[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Sat Apr 25 13:18:52 EDT 2009

Watch out for a bad chop when a west wind against an incoming tide. I would sail east and hole up in breakwater at Westerly - Point Judith if conditions look bad for return and you have to wait. If you've sailed around Grand Isle-N. Hero area you know about sudden flukey gusts but at least on the Sound you can see them coming on the water surface. Make sure you have a marine weather radio receiver with you. Good Luck.
Bigal-The Old Salt