[Rhodes22-list] Prospective Rhodes 22 sailboat owner

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Apr 27 13:15:30 EDT 2009

Caesar,

That is definitely what I call extreme sailing.  My 17-year old doesn't even
want to go out unless he can bury the rail.  I still find it a little
unnerving.  About the only time I intentionally heel her over that far is
when I have inexperienced guests on board.  I know it's cruel but it's fun
to watch how big their eyes get.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD