[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Sailing

Ben Schultz benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Tue Apr 28 09:56:43 EDT 2009

My performance plotted against alcohol is a steep bell curve.  A drink or
two in, my spazz is cured, and I play like a champ.  But then one more
drink, and I've tipped over the top, and my game is right back to poo poo.

It used to be real common for my scorecard to look great if you only looked
at the 3rd through 5th holes.  By #12, I was always ready to be finished.