[Rhodes22-list] a Yamaha mechanic in the house?

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Apr 28 10:11:16 EDT 2009

Get fresh gas!!!!, old gas drive the motor nuts!!!!!, overdose the fresh gas
(like 4-6 oz to gallon) with Yamaha ring free(auto store should have the
equaling from chevron, sometime called "carbon out" ), uses up a whole can
of carburetor cleaner, like half with the motor running.   Wet plugs means
the fuel mixture is to rich, i.e. carburetor might be plugged up, that what
this is after for 15$, if it is broken or out of adjustment well that a
bigger bill............

-mjm