[Rhodes22-list] a Yamaha mechanic in the house?

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 08:14:31 EDT 2009

Mike,
Did that while out on the water Saturday.  No goody.
I'll work on it some more, try some carb cleaner, Sea Foam, etc.
If I have to pull the bowl of the carb I guess I'll need a new gasket.
Yes?  Maybe I should order that to have on hand.
Looks like I'm going to have to become my own mechanic.  Calls to two
local shops resulted in no call backs.  They must have
more business than they know what to do with especially this time of year.
Will let you guys know what I find.
Thanks,
Joe