[Rhodes22-list] launched

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Apr 29 09:01:21 EDT 2009

Tom,

Congratulations!  Can't think of a more appropriate place to keep Morning
Star than the Rhode River.

I was anxious to hear about your trial by sea, but a delivery-by-Elton had
to have been so much easier and smarter.  It will be far more enjoyable to
leisurely work your way up to extended voyages.

Have fun!

Lee