[Rhodes22-list] HHN to Oxford Trip

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Sun Aug 2 19:35:02 EDT 2009

Elle:

I am glad you enjoyed the travelogue.  I came across a piece in the
washington post today that I think compliments your "beer is good...people
are crazy"  "He who drinks much beer sleeps well, he who sleeps well does
not sin, and he who does not sin goes to heaven"  Todays washington post
Martin Luther.

Drink beer.....its good.