[Rhodes22-list] Michigan

keblinskas Keblinskas keblinskas at msn.com
Mon Aug 3 00:58:54 EDT 2009

Cowie,
Several years ago I sailed with my son on our 32-footer from Traverse City to Charlevoix, MackinacIsland, then down to Beaver Island, back to Charlevoix and its long lake. I wouldn't do it on our Rhodes 22 because the waves can build up to 6 ft. even in the best weather, I suppose due to thelong fetch. I think Charlevoix Lake would be quite nice for your R 22, as well as maybe the two Traverse City  Bays.
Al Keblinskas