[Rhodes22-list] Rummy the great white hunter.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Aug 3 08:08:29 EDT 2009

Ben,
He was guilty by association. The problem is that we have to many foxes in
our semi rural area. They are normally nocturnal, but we see two or three
every  day during daylight hours. They were doing their hunting in our and
the  neighbors yard....primarily feeding on our cats. My wife doesn't like
guns but  she told me one day not to come home unless I bought a gun. I knew
she was  serious. There will probably be several more that will meet their
demise this  way. We don't like it, but there isn't any other choice.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/2/2009 7:27:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,