[Rhodes22-list] Blew_Skies website

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Mon Aug 3 13:25:42 EDT 2009

Yes, it is technically possible.  However, that material is all owned
by whoever put it together, so it is copyrighted.  I can't just lift
it and make a copy.  I don't know if the people listed on that site
are even still around, the geocities account for the developer no
longer exists. But I can send off some e-mail to see if I get a
response.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22