[Rhodes22-list] Portable Butane Stove Question

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Aug 3 18:11:27 EDT 2009

Jim:

Stan provided the same stove, single burner bright spark, model BS 100 on my
new R22 2009.  I purchased a disposable butane canister from West Marine,
link below, and it works fine.  $5.99 each.  The canister engages with the
lever and the burner grill will not properly seat unless the canister is
disengaged after use, nice safety feature to make sure gas doesn't leak out
between uses.  The stove burner works great and heats up water much faster
than typical gas flame.

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/10001/-1/10001/26614/377%20710/0/butane/Primary%20Search/mode%20matchallpartial/0/0?N=377%20710&Ne=0&Ntt=butane&Ntk=Primary%20Search&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Nao=0&Ns=0&keyword=butane&isLTokenURL=true&storeNum=5004&subdeptNum=15&classNum=590