[Rhodes22-list] Michigan

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 15:17:59 EDT 2009

Although the newer tanks vent to the outside, for many years they have
actually been plastic tubs with a sealed lid.  In my case, screen door
screws were all that were used to seal the lid which is very convenient for
cleaning and sponging dry for the winter.  However, a full tub still leaked
over the top when the boat heeled until I made a silicone sealant gasket
inside the lid.

Rick