[Rhodes22-list] Now comes General Boats

bdunn1 at aol.com bdunn1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 5 13:55:59 EDT 2009

Stan:  Thanks for the complete explanation; I couldn't quite understand
what was going on when I happened to join into the stream a couple
weeks ago.  I believe you are due monies for any assistance you give
some one selling/buying a used boat.  No one else would give the
support on such a transaction for cars, houses, or ironing boards.  I
don't know how many boats are involved or the sales price but I would
think 10-15% of the transaction cost should be tacked on.  If that runs
the price up too much let them buy a new boat and get the "service" for
free.
regards,
Bill Dunn