[Rhodes22-list] Water tanks .... was .... Re: Michigan

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Wed Aug 5 13:58:48 EDT 2009

Yeah, that is a side benefit.  I can see how much water there is just be
lifting up the access hatch from the head.  And, from there I can even check
the level in the waste holding tank.  The water tank is nearly full in the
shot below and the waste tank is basically empty.

Mike Cheung
s/v Muireann 1993/2008 R22

http://www.nabble.com/file/p24832966/IMG_6433.jpeg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p24832966/IMG_6431.jpeg